Many people around the world may be dealing with obesity and are struggling to overcome it. Unfortunately, there is no ‘miracle pill’ for losing weight. However, homeopathy has been a successful route in people trying to overcome obesity. Maybe the homeopathic way is the solution to your weight gain problem!
10 Homeopathic Medicines for Weight Loss
Homeopathic medicines may improve your digestion and metabolic activities. Taking your physical, emotional and mental health into consideration, homeopathy has shown surprising weight loss results.
1.Calcarea carbonica: This medicine is prescribed for people who carry most of their weight in their midsection. If you excessively sweat, especially at night, this medicine may help. This medicine can also help obese children. If you have the following symptoms, calcarea carbonica may be right for you:
- Excess anxiety level
- Dreading at night
- Shortness of breath
- Forehead and palm sweating
- Hungry after eating
2.Lycopodium: If you have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been gaining weight, this medicine may help. This is prescribed to those who have weight issues because of gastric and liver problems. If you have these issues you may also suffer from constipation and flatulence. If all your weight goes straight to your thighs and buttock areas, lycopodium may be your solution.
3.Ammonium mur: This is great for people dealing with a fatty torso and buttocks but thin legs. Your practitioner may prescribe you ammonium mur if you experience these symptoms:
- Tendency of grieving but hardly cry
- Excessive pain in your heels
- Abrupt anger
4.Ammonium carb: If you experience the following symptoms you may be prescribed ammonium carb.
- Cardiac problems
- Nasal congestion
- Not happy with life
- Nervous tendencies
5.Natrum mur: this is an effective medicine for fat accumulation and weight gain in the thighs and buttocks area. It is prescribed experiencing these conditions:
- Uneasiness with heat radiation
- Depression and stress weight gain
- Craving salts
- Crying in depression
6.Antimonium crudum: if you are experiencing these physiological conditions, this medicine may be prescribed to you:
- Obese young adults and children
- People who are sensitive
- Your tongue is coated in a thick white substance
- Discoloration in your nails
- Craving salts
- You get more blisters than normal
- Excess irritability
- Children who experience stomach problems
7.Phytolacca: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed to you if you are facing excessive weight gain and experience these conditions:
- Difficulty swallowing
- Dry throat
- Feeling of itchiness throughout your body
- Blistered tongue
- Sciatic pain
- Pale skin
8.Graphites: this medicine is great if you are trying to rid your body of excessive fat. Use this homeopathic medicine if you experience the following symptoms:
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Excessive gas
- Stomach pain
- Swollen genitals
9.Nux vomica: this medicine is given to those who live a sedentary lifestyle and bad dieting habits. It will be prescribed to you under these conditions:
- Intolerant to cold
- Craving spicy and fried food
- Abrupt anger
10.Fucus: this medicine is beneficial for people who are overweight because it aids in improving digestion and relieves constipation.
Exercising and Dieting
Exercise and a healthy diet should become part of your daily routine while using homeopathic medicines. The homeopathic medicine prescribed to you does not count as a substitution for exercise or eating healthy. Exercising and keeping a healthy diet while taking homeopathic medicine may even accentuate your weight loss. A low carb diet is suggesting when taking homeopathic medicines. Utilizing this type of medicine works by stimulating your metabolism to burn more fat.
Effective exercises you can do at home
It’s understandable that most people either don’t have time for the gym or are simply embarrassed about going. Don’t worry about it! There are quick and easy exercises you can work on at home that are just as effective.
- Supermans: lay on your stomach while lifting your hands and feet off the ground parallel to your body.
- Sit-ups or crunches
- Planks/ side planks
- Squat jumps
You don’t always have to use weights while exercising. Regularly exercising can keep you fit and healthy, and these exercises can be done in the comfort of your own home!
Going on a diet may be stressful if you don’t know where to start. So don’t stress! Using these tips may help you get back on the right track!
- Cutting back on sugars and carbs: this helps your hunger levels go down and you end up eating fewer calories. Also, when you cut out carbs it lowers your insulin levels and makes your kidneys shed excess sodium and water weight.
- Eat proteins, fats, and vegetables: all of your meals should include one source of protein, fat and low carb vegetables. In doing this you are boosting your metabolism.
- Cheat day: one day per week you can indulge and eat more carbs. Try sticking to healthy carbs like oats, rice, potatoes, and fruits.
Las Vegas Homeopath
Are you struggling to lose weight and have tried numerous solutions? Homeopathic medicines may be the answer to all your problems! Ahmed Masood is a homeopathic practitioner who strongly believes in holistic systems of medicine as a healing art. Contact us today to schedule your first appointment!