The warm seasons are wonderful—except for all the pollen in the air making you sneeze, clogging up your sinuses, and making your eyes water. No one wants to walk around having their body feel irritated and itchy. Research shows that homeopathic treatments for allergy season and hay fever may have a significant effect on reducing symptoms.
Using Homeopathy for Allergies Treatment
While it is possible to self-medicate using homeopathic remedies, it is always strongly advised to consult with a professional homeopathic practitioner first.
Here are a few specific options you have in terms of homeopathic remedies for allergies:
- Utilize conventional allergy tests to determine specific allergies, then have patient take a homeopathically prepared dose of the substance to which the patient is allergic to
- Prepare homeopathic remedy using local flowers and plants that grow during allergy season for the patient to help relieve hay fever symptoms
- Galphimia Glauca: using this substance in a homeopathic treatment can potentially block reactions in the body that cause allergy symptoms. It has also been said to help relieve anxiety.
- Allium cepa commonly known as an onion. We are all familiar with the onion’s ability to make someone tear up and sniffle. It has been said that this quality makes it an effective homeopathic remedy in treating similar allergy symptoms.
- Nux vomica: often used as a remedy for those with allergy symptoms such as irritability, sinus headaches, and congestion.
- Sabadilla also known as a cevadilla seed. This treatment is known to be effective in treating allergy season symptoms, hay fever, and frequent sneezing. If the patient is experiencing worse symptoms when out in the open air, this may be the remedy for them.
- Histaminum: As a final option, one might consider a homeopathic remedy made with histaminum, also known as histamine.
These remedies will have varied results from patient to patient. Please discuss possible allergy remedies with Ahmed Masood.
Consult with Our Homeopathic Practitioner
These homeopathic treatments can greatly benefit a patient suffering from allergy symptoms. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and begin your treatment.