Flu season is the worst! Influenza happens suddenly and leaves you feeling exhausted and sneezy with some of the worst body aches imaginable. No one has time for influenza or the side effects normal flu medications can cause. Boost your immune system with a natural homeopathic flu remedy and you’re sure to be up and on your feet in no time!
Homeopathic Flu Treatment
There are many different symptoms that go along with the flu. Some flus are of the digestive system and cause nausea or diarrhea. Respiratory flu can have symptoms of runny nose, sneezing or coughing. Sometimes your flu makes you feel warm to the touch with a fever but gives you the chills. Homeopathy for flu can zero in on the perfect remedy for you based on your flu like symptoms.
Use some of these common active ingredients in your homeopathic remedies:
- Bryonia: If you find yourself suffering from an excessively dry mouth that gives you a headache and extremely thirsty, bryonia may work for you. This also may help if you’re aliment if making you easily frustrated or feel like you want to be alone.
- Gelsemium: Some of influenza’s most common symptoms are exhaustion and fatigue. Gelsemium is used to treat these symptoms. Not to be confused with bryonia, which is used to treat the slight depression one gets while sick, gelsemium also helps with aches and pains, but really narrows in on treating low energy patients.
- Arsenicum Album: Runny nose and chills can be remedied with aresnicum album. It also treats chills, vaginal discharge that may occur when sick and anxiety caused by bouts of extreme illness in the middle of the night.
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum: If you are suffering from pain that feels directly connected to your bones, not your muscles, eupatorium may be useful for you. If these symptoms often occur after you’ve woken up and include fever chills.
- Nux vomica: If you have chills, nausea, and intestinal cramping, the best treatment of influenza maybe nux vomica. Use nux vomica when the chills the patient suffers from don’t cause anxiety.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum: Ferrum can greatly help prevent influenza as the fever develops. If you’re not experiencing any other symptoms but fever, discuss with a homeopathic practitioner if ferrum phosphoricum could help prevent illness. You can take ferrum a few times a day to help with pain.
- Rhus Tox: Some patients get the flu after being exposed to extreme cold or wetness. These flus can cause sleepless nights, and if your environment continues to stay wet and cold, the illness will persist. Take rhus tox is this is the symptoms and conditions causing your flu.
- Aconite: If you’ve experienced very cold and windy weather with a sudden high fever, aconite may be the best remedy. The symptoms of this form of influenza are often anxious in warm rooms or in the evening.
- Baptisia: Sometimes flus come with fevers that cause delirium. Patients become confused and plagued by headaches. Baptisia is best for these types of symptoms. It will help the patient to discern reality better and alleviate any odd body sensations and muscle aches. Baptisia also helps with gastric flu issues.
- Phosphorus: When a person suffering from cough starts to feel pain in their chest, phosphorus may be the best remedy for their ailment. If these symptoms partner with a strong urge to drink cold water, it’s even more likely phosphorus will help.
- Mercurius: When the flu causes a patient to smell or have bad breath, along with symptoms such as hot and cold flashes and sore throat, mercurius may help. Mercurius also helps with over salvation and extreme thirst.
- Belladonna: When a patient’s face is red and has sudden fever midday, belladonna may help. If their fever was bad in the morning but leaves them feeling worse throughout the day, belladonna may be administered.
These remedies may vary from person to person. Please discuss these possible remedies with Ahmed Masood.
Although these homeopathic treatments can greatly benefit a patient’s health care, we still suggest seeing a physician.